- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in theSydney and surrounds region
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Gates to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay are closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am at other times of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am at other times of the year.
- No vehicle access to The Basin campground or to Barrenjoey Headland
- Park entry fees:$12 per vehicle per day. Bus: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). There is no daily entry fee for teachers/educational supervisors (1 adult per 10 children). Buy an annual pass.
Where to stay in the park:
Via ferry/water taxi from Church Point to Halls Wharf, then 15min walk uphill to hostel
Phone: (+612) 9999-
Fax: (+612) 9999-
Manager: Michael Doherty & Sarah Polomka
Website: Pittwater YHA